Miss Wei 086-18680614226
Miss Wang 086-13713372615
Address: North of Feilong Road, East of Longteng Road, Shuanglong Area, Duanzhou District, Zhaoqing City, Zhongnan High-tech. Building 7, Shuanglong Science and Technology Industry Valley, Duanzhou, Zhaoqing
Water dispensers are one of the common household appliances in our daily life. There are some minor glitches in the market. To learn more about the maintenance methods for drinking fountains, we will be able to help us easily solve or avoid these problems:
(1) The handling equipment must be handled with care, and the dispenser should be kept as upright as possible when it is moved. If it is tilted, the tilt should not be more than 45 degrees, and it should be stopped for a period of time after handling. jobs.
(2) When using the dispenser for the first time, use clean water to clean the containers and pipes of the dispenser, and then unscrew the drain valve and tighten the drain valve after draining the remaining water in the dispenser. After adding a large bottle of water, turn on the hot water faucet. After the water flows out, you can plug in the power and turn on the heating switch to avoid drying and extend the life of the machine.
(3) Discard the water dispenser for a long time. Please turn off the machine and unplug the power plug. Then unscrew the drain valve, drain the remaining water in the machine, and then tighten the drain valve (please pay attention to the hot water during the drainage process).
(4) It is best to disconnect the power supply when not in use at night, which can save energy and ensure safety when no one is using it.
(5) During the use of the machine, it is recommended that the machine be cleaned and disinfected for about 3 months depending on the specific situation. For one year, the professional maintenance personnel may be asked to clean the smart seat and the liner.
(6) The dispenser should be placed in a ventilated area to prevent moisture, direct sunlight and heat. The water dispenser should not be placed close to expensive furniture or other household appliances at a distance of about 15 cm from the wall to prevent water splash damage. The dispenser must be placed in a stable position to prevent the machine from generating noise.
(7) It is prohibited to use organic solvents such as gasoline to clean the surface of the machine.
(8) If it is found that the power cord is damaged, the dispenser must change the dedicated cord or contact the dealer. The machine must use a grounded socket and a leakage protector to prevent the enclosure from being charged.
(9) Children should not play beside the water dispenser. It is necessary to replace the hot water tap with a safety faucet to prevent scalding the child.
(10) Do not insert the metal rod into the ventilation window of the backplane to avoid damaging the fan or causing electric shock. Do not cover the ventilation window of the fan so as to avoid damage to the semiconductor cooling module due to poor ventilation and poor heat dissipation, resulting in an unfavorable situation.
(11) When using the compressor cooling water dispenser, when the cooling power is off, it must take 3-5 minutes to start again to extend the life of the machine.
(12) Do not use excessive force when tapping the water to prevent the hand from turning out or being damaged.